What our Students, Parents and Community members say about Aikido of Gainesville
- "Thank you again for tonight! It really made the evening feel like an event...I have no doubt that you were able to inspire some young men and women through the presentation, and I appreciate you thinking of having one of our students play with you." JStahl Dir. of Music, Oak Hall School
- Aikido helped me find my calm" NRM 16, Gainesville, FL
- "I know how to handle bullies now and I won't get in trouble!" ARM 14 Gainesville, FL
- "In 7 years of Aikido and 5 years of Iaido I've lost over 60lbs, learned to defend myself and found a great community of like minded people" STB 56, Gainesville, FL
- "Thank you Aikido of Gainesville and Sensei Huffman for partnering with the Alachua County Victim Services Offices during Domestic Violence Month to teach safe, effective self-defense!" ACVSO Director, 2014
- "My face hurts, I've been smiling through the whole class!" Comment from Youth Combine after school program student.
- "My 9 year old son has taken an unprecedented interest in Aikido with Sensei Huffman. My son began with a trial class, then one class/wk, then two classes/wk, currently three classes/wk, all of his own will. We are happy with Sensei's patient teaching style that is a wholesome life philosophy towards non-violence."